- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gemelli
- 5 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tablespoon Fresh Marjoram, Chopped
- ½ tablespoon Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- ½ tablespoon Fresh Sage, Chopped
- ½ tablespoon Fresh Mint, Chopped
- ½ tablespoon Fresh Thyme, Chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 5 tablespoons Pecorino Toscano Cheese, Freshly Grated
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add herbs and garlic; sauté for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, reducing cook time to 10 minutes. Drain pasta, reserving ¼ cup cooking water.
- Add hot pasta and reserved cooking water to the herb mixture; toss. Cook until water evaporates slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese, butter and pepper; mix well. Transfer to serving platter; serve immediately.