Barilla® Jumbo Shells Stuffed with Ricotta Cheese
- ½ box of Barilla® Jumbo Shells
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 1 1/3 cup fresh Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated, divided
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 4 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1Preheat oven to 400°F.
2Cook pasta in boiling water for 9 minutes. Drain and cool on a sheet pan. Set aside.
3Mix together the Ricotta, Mascarpone, half the Parmigiano, half the Mozzarella, parsley, salt and pepper. Fill the shells.
4Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish; add half the sauce. Arrange the shells (opening up), cover with the remaining sauce, Mozzarella and Parmigiano.
5Bake covered in the oven for 30 minutes.