Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Linguine pasta
- 1 jar Barilla® Traditional sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red sweet pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
1In a large pot, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste and the pasta. Stir gently, then cook pasta according to package directions.
2Meanwhile, in a very large nonstick skillet or wok, heat vegetable oil and sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, pepper, broccoli, and green beans; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are fork-tender. Stir in sauce; heat through.
3Drain pasta and immediately add to sauce mixture; toss to coat evenly. Spoon mixture into bowls and top with sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds.