with Asparagus, Bacon, Romano Cheese and Barilla Traditional Sauce
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Linguine
- 1 jar Barilla® Traditional Sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced thin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup bacon cooked crispy
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- ½ cup Romano cheese grated
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2In a large skillet sauté onions in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
3Add asparagus and sauté until lightly browned.
4Stir in the sauce and 1 cup of water, season to taste.
5Cook pasta according to package directions.
6Drain pasta and toss with the sauce.
7Top with bacon, parsley, cheese and serve.