Ingredients 8 Servings
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Linguine pasta
- 1 jar red sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced thin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup bacon cooked crispy
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- ½ cup Romano cheese grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet sauté onions in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add asparagus and sauté until lightly browned.
- Stir in the sauce and 1 cup of water, season to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with the sauce.
- Top with bacon, parsley, cheese and serve.