with Asparagus, Tomatoes & Pecorino Romano Cheese
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Linguine
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced on a bias
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
1Cook pasta according to package directions.
2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat olive oil. Add asparagus and tomatoes.
3Season with salt and pepper and sauté for 3 minutes.
4Drain pasta and add to skillet.
5Toss, top with cheese and serve.