- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients 8 Servings
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Linguine
- 12 mussels with shells
- 20 clams
- 1 cup dry white wine, divided
- 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound medium-sized shrimp
- 2 medium size calamari, sliced
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 4 parsley stems, thinly sliced
- 2 thyme springs, thinly chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the seafood.
- In a small saucepan, steam the mussels with ½ cup of dry wine.
- Steam clams using a separate small pan, with the other ½ cup of wine.
- (Do not steam the mussels and clams together) meanwhile, in two tablespoons of olive oil in a thick skillet, cook the garlic, onion, shrimp and calamari, add the tomatoes, the herbs, the paprika and salt and pepper.
- Cook Barilla linguine ‘al dente’ per the instructions on the box.
- Drain and combine with the seafood.
- Garnish with basil.