with Spicy Marinara Sauce & Herbs
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Linguine
- 1 jar Barilla® Spicy Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Chive, Minced
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Oregano, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Marjoram, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Italian Parsley, Minced
- 1/3 cup Romano Cheese, Grated
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chili Pepper Flakes
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add fresh herbs and sauté for 2 minutes. Add Spicy Marinara Sauce to skillet heat through.
3Add Linguine to boiling water. Cook according to package directions and drain.
4Add hot Linguine to sauce and mix well. Add the Romano cheese and red pepper flakes if desired. Mix again.
5Transfer to serving platter or bowl and serve.