Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Linguine
- 1 jar Barilla® Traditional sauce
- 4 tablespoon, extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, sliced into rounds
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 15 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Season the cauliflower with salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of olive oil, place on a sheet tray and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- At the same time heat the remaining olive oil, chilies and garlic over medium heat, add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Add the sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions then drain and combine with the sauce.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, fold in the cheese and parsley.