with Traditional Sauce & Roasted Cauliflower and Shrimp
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Linguine
- 1 jar Barilla® Traditional sauce
- 4 tablespoon, extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, sliced into rounds
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 15 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Pecorino Romano cheese
1Preheat the oven to 450°F and bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Season the cauliflower with salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of olive oil, place on a sheet tray and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
3At the same time heat the remaining olive oil, chilies and garlic over medium heat, add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes per side.
4Add the sauce and bring to a simmer.
5Cook the pasta according to the directions then drain and combine with the sauce.
6Remove the skillet from the heat, fold in the cheese and parsley.