Cheese, Spinach, and Mushroom Manicotti Recipe
Stuffed with mushrooms, leafy spinach, Ricotta cheese, and topped with traditional Marinara pasta sauce, this is a classic baked manicotti recipe.
Baked Manicotti with Spinach, Ricotta, and Mushrooms
Like its three cheese counterpart, this manicotti recipe is a festive favorite, no matter what the season. Everyone can enjoy the rich and home-style flavor of this spinach stuffed manicotti with Ricotta and mushrooms. Simply prep and bake for about an hour for a delicious manicotti dish. Quick and easy, and full of flavor!
- total fat
- total carbohydrate
- 1 box Barilla® Manicotti
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 12 ounces fresh Ricotta cheese
- 12 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 12 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, divided
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 9 minutes; drain and cool on a sheet pan. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil with garlic, add mushrooms then season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned.
- Steam the spinach, chop well.
- Mix Ricotta cheese, mushrooms, spinach, salt, pepper and half the Parmigiano. Fill the manicotti.
- Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish; add half the sauce. Arrange the manicotti, cover with the remaining pasta sauce and Parmigiano cheese.
- Bake manicotti covered in the oven for 30 minutes.