Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Medium Shells
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 12 clams
- 12 mussels
- 4 ounces sea bass, diced
- 1 jar Barilla® Spicy Marinara sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
In 2 small covered pots, steam the clams and mussels in 1/2 cup water, about 4-5 minutes or until they are all opened. Discard any unopened shells.
Remove shells and strain the cooking water of any sand, reserve.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add bass and sauté for 2-3 minutes.;Add Spicy Marinara sauce and 1/2 jar water, bring to a simmer.
- Add clams and mussels and reserved cooking water.
- Season with salt and pepper.;Cook pasta according to package directions
Drain and toss with the sauce and parsley.