Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Medium Shells
- 1 jar Barilla Parmesan & Pecorino sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoons Italian flat leaf parsley, whole leaves
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a skillet heat olive oil and sauté garlic for 1 minute over low heat.
Add Parmesan & Pecorino sauce and heat on low.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss the pasta with the sauce.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and garnish with parsley and cheese.
- Remove from heat and add basil and cheese.
- Stir to combine and serve.