Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Medium Shells
- 1 jar Barilla® Tomato & Basil sauce
- 3 cups baby arugula
- ½ cup toasted cashews
- ¾ cup Parmigiano cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce, then fold in ½ the arugula and garnish your dish with the remaining half.
- Top with toasted cashew nuts and Parmigiano cheese.