Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Mini Penne
- 2 small shallots minced
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup prosecco
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 12 chives minced
- 1 tablespoon caviar
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, slowly sweat shallots with 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add prosecco and reduce to half.
- Add broth, bring to a boil and reduce to half.
- Add cream, salt and white pepper and simmer.
- Drain and toss pasta with the sauce.
- Serve with chives and a dollop of caviar on top; drizzle with remaining olive oil.