Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Mezze Penne
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 cup White Onion, Chopped
- 9 ounces Frozen Peas
- 1 cup Water
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Sauté onion, in olive oil and butter in a large skillet for 5 minutes.
- Add sauce, water and frozen peas. Season with salt and pepper and simmer until the peas are cooked through. Continue cooking until sauce returns to regular consistency.
- Cook pasta according to the directions.
- Drain and toss with the sauce.