- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Mini Farfalle
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat sauce and cream in a skillet over medium heat.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and immediately add to sauce mixture.
- Mix well.
- Stir in olive oil and transfer to a serving platter or bowl.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving.