Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Mini Farfalle
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon White Onion, Diced
- 9 ounces Frozen Peas
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 pint Cherry Tomato, Halved
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add onions and sauté for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Add peas, vegetable broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Process mixture in a blender until smooth and creamy. Return to the skillet and add tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with sauce.
- Garnish with mozzarella cheese before serving.