Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Mini Farfalle
- 8 ounces Italian Sausages, Diced
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 2 Yellow Bell Peppers, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Cheese, Grated
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- Bring 6 quarts of water to a boil.
- Cook sausage in a 10-inch to 12-inch skillet over low heat for about 6 minutes.
- Turn heat up to medium and cook until sausage is golden brown. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of the fat from the pan.
- Add onion and peppers and cook until till very soft and sweet, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook Mini Farfalle according to the package directions. Drain pasta and toss into skillet with sausage and pepper mixture.
- Cook over high heat until coated, about 1 minute. Remove from heat, add grated cheese and toss to mix. Pour into heated a serving dish and serve.