Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Mini Wheels
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Onions, Minced
- 4 Medium Plum Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/4 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/3 cup Cooked Ham, Julienne
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, Grated
- Heat olive oil and onions in a medium skillet over medium heat. Sauté for 2 minutes or until the onions are wilted and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook Mini Wheels according to package directions.
- Add tomatoes, peas and ham. Sauté for 5 minutes, until all of the flavors have melded together. Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Drain and toss pasta with the sauce. Finish with cheese and serve.