- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Mostaccioli
- 1 jar Barilla® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 15-ounces ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion, bacon, and garlic 5 minutes or until bacon is cooked. Remove from heat.
- Add ricotta, basil, water, salt and pepper.
- Warm Tomato & Basil sauce in a saucepan.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Add Tomato & Basil sauce to skillet; stirring until blended.
- Pour sauce mixture over hot pasta and toss.
- Transfer to a serving platter or bowl. Serve with remaining sauce.
- POUR sauce mixture over hot pasta and toss
- TRANSFER to a serving platter or bowl
- SERVE with remaining sauce