Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Mostaccioli
- 1 jar Barilla® Meat sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup Gorgonzola cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet slowly cook chili flakes in olive oil for one minute.
- Add the sauce and ½ cup of water and reduce to medium heat, season with salt and pepper and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with green onions, sauce and cheese.