with Jalapeno Peppers, Kalamata Olives & Barilla® Chunky Traditional Sauce
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 Box of Barilla® Mostaccioli
- 1 Jar of Barilla® Chunky Traditional Sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, sliced no pits
- ½ cup Romano Cheese
- 6 Leaves, Basil sliced thin
- Salt to taste
1Bring a large pot of water to boil; cook the pasta according to package directions.
2Meanwhile sauté jalapeno and garlic in olive oil for one minute or until garlic turns a pale yellow color, add the sauce and one cup of water, season with salt and bring to simmer.
3Drain the pasta and toss with sauce and olives, stir in Romano and basil before serving.