Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 Box of Barilla® Mostaccioli
- 1 Jar of Barilla® Chunky Traditional Sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, sliced no pits
- ½ cup Romano Cheese
- 6 Leaves, Basil sliced thin
- Salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil; cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile sauté jalapeno and garlic in olive oil for one minute or until garlic turns a pale yellow color, add the sauce and one cup of water, season with salt and bring to simmer.
- Drain the pasta and toss with sauce and olives, stir in Romano and basil before serving.