with Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Chives
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Mostaccioli
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced on a bias
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 ounces wild smoked salmon, julienned
- 10 chives cut ½ inch slices
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Meanwhile, sauté shallots with olive oil for three minutes over medium heat.
3Add asparagus and keep cooking over high heat for two minutes.
4Deglaze with wine, reduce by half and add cream, salt and pepper.
5Cook pasta according to package directions.
6Drain pasta and toss with sauce and smoked salmon.
7Garnish with chives before serving.