with Zucchini, Barilla® Mushroom Sauce & Rosemary
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Mostaccioli
- 1 jar Barilla® Mushroom Sauce
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 cup Shallot, Chopped, Sliced
- 4 cups Zucchini, Sliced
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté shallots and garlic for 2 minutes.
3Add zucchini and rosemary; cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover, add Barilla Mushroom Sauce; continue cooking 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4Cook Mostaccioli according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
5Add sauce to hot Mostaccioli; toss.
6Stir in ricotta cheese, salt and pepper. Transfer to serving platter.