Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 cup Barilla® Orzo
- 1/2 cup Butter, Divided
- 1 Medium White Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, Freshly Grated
- Melt half of the butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in Orzo and cook 1 minute. Add wine and allow wine to evaporate (approximately 2 minutes). Slowly add chicken broth, stirring constantly.
- Cook about 8-10 minutes or until Orzo is tender, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in remaining butter and Parmigiano cheese. Season to taste with salt and top with thinly shaved truffles.
- Serve immediately.