- Total FAT
- Total CARBOHYDRATE
Ingredients for 12 people
- 1 box Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 15 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 1 small bunch kale, cleaned and stemmed
- 4 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated, divided
- 8 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons butter
To prepare Béchamel sauce:
- Bring milk to a simmer in a large pot.
- Melt butter in a separate large pot and mix in flour.
- Cook butter and flour until mixture is a golden color and smells nutty.
- Add milk slowly to the flour mixture; stir frequently and cook for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and white pepper. Stir in ½ cup Parmigiano cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375° F. In a medium skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil until slightly yellow. Add sliced mushrooms and cook until tender. Add kale, salt and pepper; cook until kale is wilted down. Allow to cool down, then combine with the ricotta cheese.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, pour 1 ladle of the béchamel sauce. Layer 3 lasagne sheets and spread a layer of the ricotta and kale mixture. Pour another ladle of béchamel on top and continue to repeat the layering process for a total of 5 layers. Sprinkle Parmigiano cheese on top layer.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes to brown the top layer. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.