Ingredients 12 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Oven Ready Lasagne Pasta
- 2 jars Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 1 summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 eggplant, thinly sliced
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Fresh Parsley for garnish, chopped, to taste (Optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
For the Ricotta Filling: Mix together ricotta cheese, spinach, egg, Italian seasoning, and salt.
For the Lasagna Assembly: In a 13x9 baking dish, add 1/2 cup marinara sauce. Add 3 lasagna sheets on top of the marinara sauce.
Add sliced eggplant, followed by ricotta mixture, and mozzarella cheese.
Add another layer of marinara sauce, followed by 3 lasagna sheets, summer squash slices, eggplant, ricotta mixture, and mozzarella cheese. (Repeat 2 times for two more layers)
For the final layer add marinara sauce, 3 lasagna sheets, remainder of marinara sauce, and top with more mozzarella.
Bake for 45 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starting to turn slightly brown. Remove from the oven; let Lasagna cool for 20 minutes before cutting.