- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 12 people
- 1 box Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne
- 1 pound Ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 jars Barilla® Mushroom Sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, season the Ricotta with salt and pepper. In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish, pour in one ladle of mushroom sauce.
- Top with one layer of lasagne sheets. Top with more sauce and ¼ of the ricotta, ¼ of the mozzarella, and ¼ of the Parmigiano. Repeat for 4 layers.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.