Ingredients 6 Servings
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Pastina
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 3 poblano peppers, roasted, peeled, deseeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 1 egg
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cups chicken stock, no sodium
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- In mixing bowl combine turkey, peppers, garlic, onion, egg, breadcrumbs and salt. Make Quarter size meatballs from turkey mixture. Should make about 32 meatballs.
- In saucepan bring stock and cumin seeds to simmer.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick large skillet over high heat. Place meatballs in skillet and brown on all sides, remove from skillet.
- Place browned meatballs in simmering chicken stock and cook 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In eight bowls divide the pasta and top with 4 meatballs and broth. Garnish with cilantro.