Cooking Tip: If you are unable to grill your shrimp, cook your shrimp in a frying pan for 5-7 min or until fully cooked and no longer translucent.
Photo credit: Lou Manna
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 24 shrimp, peeled and deveined, 21-30 count
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, course ground
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup light balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- ¼ cup Prosecco wine
- 8 lemon wedges
- ¼ cup sweet red peppers, diced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the directions, drain.
- In a mixing bowl combine balsamic vinaigrette, juice of one lemon, oregano, and Prosecco and refrigerate until needed.
- In mixing bowl add shrimp, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- On a preheated grill, grill shrimp about 2 minutes on each side.
- Slice each shrimp evenly into four pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, pasta, shrimp, arugula and vinaigrette.
- Garnish with fresh lemon slices, red peppers and Parmesan cheese.