Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Penne
- 1 Tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 2 Tablespoons Wishbone Sundried tomato dressing
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced thin
- 4 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Pint Yellow Cherry tomatoes
- ½ Cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 8oz Pkg, Galbani Perlini, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions, but drain one minute short of required cooking time.
- Toss the pasta with olive oil and place on a sheet tray to cool down.
- Once the pasta is cool, combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Let the salad rest for approximately 30 minutes so all the flavors can combine.