with Barilla® Roasted Garlic Sauce, Zucchini and Mint
- Total Fat
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box (1 lb) Barilla® Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced half moon
- 1 jar Barilla® Roasted Garlic sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup mint, chopped
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions.
2In a large skillet sauté the zucchini in olive oil for 3-4 minutes over high heat.
3Add the sauce and bring to a simmer then drain the pasta and toss with the sauce.
4Garnish with cheese and mint.