- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients 8 Servings
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 1 jar Barilla® Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced half moons
- ½ cup mint, chopped
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions.
- In a large skillet sauté the zucchini in olive oil for 3-4 minutes over high heat.
- Add the sauce and bring to a simmer then drain the pasta and toss with the sauce.
- Garnish with cheese and mint.