Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, cut into rings;2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chives, minced
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté leeks for 5 minutes.
- Add peppers to skillet and 1/3 cup of pasta cooking water.
- Season with salt and pepper, cook for 6 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet; add chives and toss, then serve.