Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Blue Box Penne
- 4 oz. prosciutto, cut into thin slices
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups frozen spring peas
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook the prosciutto over medium-high heat until it is crispy. Remove and place on a paper towel to drain.
- In the same skillet, add the garlic and 1 tbsp of olive oil and cook for 1 minute over medium heat, then add the peas and broth. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions. Drain and toss the pasta with the peas and broth.
- Fold in the flat-leaf parsley and feta cheese, top with the prosciutto.