Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 1 jar Barilla® Parmesan & Pecorino sauce
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 white onion, small dice
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ½ cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup queso blanco cheese, crumbled, divided
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped, divided
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat add olive oil, onion and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Deglaze with red wine and season with salt and black pepper
- Drain pasta and add to the sauce; mix well.
- Garnish with remaining cilantro and queso blanco cheese.