Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb beef steak
- Serrano pepper to taste, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 7 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Use a blender to blend two cloves of garlic with two tablespoons of oil, wine, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the steak in the blended sauce, set aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic and the Serrano pepper.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to grill them, then remove the skillet from the heat.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a thick frying pan, sear the steak on both sides and cook as desired.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Slice the steak filet to taste and once the pasta is ready, drain; add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and combine with the tomatoes.
- Add the steak, garnish with parsley and serve with cheese on the side.