- TOTAL FAT
- Total CARBOHYDRATE
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Rigatoni
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup scallion, sliced
- 4 large artichokes, cleaned, sliced
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup ricotta salata cheese, pressed
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Sauté half of the olive oil and scallions in a large skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the artichokes, season with salt and pepper and cook until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Blanch the tomatoes, skin, seed and cut into small dices. Season with salt and the remaining oil.
- Cook Rigatoni according to the package directions. Drain and toss with the sauce. Stir in cheese and parsley before serving.