Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Rigatoni
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 baby red and yellow beets with greens
- 2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Remove greens from beets and keep separate. Wash beets and their greens thoroughly. Cut greens into 2 inch pieces.
- Toss beets with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on nonstick baking sheet.
- Roast beets for 30 minutes, until tender.
Heat remaining olive oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat and sauté beet greens.
Remove beets from oven, peel if necessary and dice.
- To yogurt add horseradish, lemon juice and salt then mix well.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and combine with sauce.
- Divide into eight bowls and top with beets and beet greens.