Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 Box Barilla® Rotini Pasta
- 1 stick of butter, divided (1 tablespoon to sauté shrimp, 6 tablespoons reserved for sauce)
- 1/2-3/4 pound large shrimp (31/35), rinsed, peeled & deveined
- 1/2 cup of corn
- Garlic salt to season shrimp, to taste (optional)
- Smoked paprika to season shrimp, to taste (optional)
- Dried parsley to garnish, to taste
- Salt for pasta water, to taste
Cook Barilla Rotini pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add in 1 tablespoon of butter. Add in the shrimp and cook for about 4-6 minutes or until the shrimp turns opaque white with some pink. Stir and flip the shrimp occasionally.
Add corn to the pan and stir. Add 6 tablespoons of butter to the pan - continually stirring as it melts into a sauce.
Add Barilla Rotini Pasta into the pan and mix until well coated with sauce.
Garnish with parsley before serving, if preferred and enjoy.