- 5 g
- Total Fat
- 40 g
- 7 g
Ingredients 8 Servings
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Rotini
- 1 jar Barilla® Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Pecorino Romano cheese, grated (optional)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- Sauté asparagus with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until slightly brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add sauce and ½ cup of water, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with the sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Top with chopped parsley and grated Pecorino Romano cheese before serving.