Ingredients 6 Servings
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Rotini
- 1 jar Barilla® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and diced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella
- 2 tablespoon Parmigiano cheese, freshly grated
- 4 fresh basil leaves, torn
- Salt and black pepper
- Bring a medium sized skillet to medium heat.
- Add oil and allow to warm through.
Add garlic and sauté until it turns lightly brown or for 1 minute.
Add sauce and season with salt and pepper.
Reduce heat to low and allow mixture to simmer for 5 minutes to develop the flavor.
Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with the sauce.
Remove the skillet from the heat and add the cheese, basil and olive oil, stir to combine.