Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces bottarga from mullet or tuna
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 dried hot red pepper
- Salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over low heat. Add the peeled garlic and finely chopped pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water for the time indicated on the package.
- Drain the pasta, dress it with the sauce prepared as above and garnish with the grated bottarga.
- Serve immediately.