- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Rotini
- 1 pound broccoli, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt to taste. Cook pasta according to package directions.
BRING a large pot of water to a boil
Add salt to taste
- ADD Rotini and cook according to package directions
- During last 2 minutes of cook time, add the broccoli.
- Drain pasta, reserving ½ cup of the pasta cooking water; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper and cook until garlic turns yellow.
- ADD garlic and red pepper and cook until garlic turns yellow
- Add broccoli and pasta to skillet. Add some pasta cooking water if desired. Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with Pecorino Romano cheese before serving.
- Add some pasta cooking water if desired
TRANSFER to a serving platter or bowl and sprinkle with Pecorino Romano cheese