- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Rotini
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- 1/3 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Cook Rotini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, add all of the remaining ingredients to a blender, except for ½ cup of the olive oil and Parmigiano cheese.
- Turn the blender on and slowly drizzle the half cup of olive oil into the blender until the pesto has formed and is blended well.
- Transfer the pesto to a large bowl, big enough to hold the cooked pasta.
- Drain and toss the pasta in the pesto. Finish with ¼ cup of Parmigiano cheese.