Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 jar Barilla® Tomato Rosa
- 1 box Barilla® Medium Shells
- 1 medium butternut squash, diced
- 4 cups water
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 18-oz can white beans
- 10 basil leaves, sliced thin
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- In a slow cooker, combine sauce, squash and water.
- Cook on low heat for 8 hours.
- Once cooked, increase the heat to high and add the pasta.
- Cook the pasta in the slow cooker for 45 minutes or until "al dente".
- Turn off the heat and stir in the white beans, basil and cheese. Serve and enjoy.