Ingredients for 4 people
- 1/2 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 2 quarts beef broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ yellow onion thinly, sliced
- 1 clove garlic thinly, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 4-ounce packs of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 chili pepper, optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring the beef broth to boil, add the spaghetti. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a large skillet and cook the onion until translucent, then add the garlic, mushrooms and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to low until the mushrooms are cooked.
- After the pasta is cooked, add the mushroom mix, the chili pepper (if desired) to the pot and allow broth to return to a boil. Remove from heat and serve immediately.