- Total fat
- Total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti (or 1 box Barilla® Thin Spaghetti)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 pounds diced small plum tomatoes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 leaves fresh basil torn
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute garlic in olive for 1-2 minutes or until slightly yellow in color.
- Add tomatoes and sauté for 2-3 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Drain and toss the pasta with the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and fold in torn basil.