Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, Sliced Thin
- 1 Fennel Bulb, Sliced Trimmed
- 1 pound Shrimp, Peeled Deveined
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Oregano
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and fennel sauté 2 to 4 minutes, or until fennel begins to soften.
- Add shrimp, sauté 5 to 8 minutes or until shrimp is cooked.
- Add marinara sauce, salt and pepper continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Cook Spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
Toss Spaghetti with fresh oregano.