Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons grated Bottarga
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Italian parsley, optional
- Place a pot of water to boil, season with sea salt.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions.
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine 3 tbs bottarga, oil and black pepper. Add ½ cup of pasta cooking water and with a whisk and emulsify.
- Strain spaghetti, toss with bottarga oil mixture. Serve dusted with additional grated and/or sliced bottarga and parsley roughly chopped.