Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 3 cups Fennel
- 1/2 cup Romano Cheese, Freshly Grated
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Mint, Chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes or until yellow in color.
- Cut fennel into thin strips, reserving the top. Add to skillet and sauté 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add Marinara and simmer an additional 5 minutes. Season to taste; set aside.
- Cook Spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, add to sauce and toss.
- Garnish with cheese, chopped mint and part of the fennel top.