Simple, tasty and plant based! Spaghetti with pesto and roasted tomatoes is the perfect dish to show love through quick lunches during the week or tasty meals with your family in the weekend. Try it now!
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Creamy Genovese Pesto
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- A pinch of salt
- Cook tomatoes in a medium skillet with rosemary, 1-tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving some of the pasta cooking water.
- Toss the pasta in the skillet with the tomatoes and turn off the stove; remove the rosemary sprig.
- Add pesto and some cooking water to make it creamy.
Garnish with a basil leaf.